- Selectable seats
Ryota Komatsu & Orquesta Tipica
February 19, 2021 (Friday)
Doors open 18:30 Start 19:00 Large hall
* Preschool children are not admitted
A full-scale tango concert by world-famous bandoneon player Ryota Komatsu and the traditional Argentinean composition "Orquesta Tipica"
* This performance was scheduled to be held on May 23, 2020 (Saturday), but it was postponed to February 19, 2021 (Friday) due to measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
* The performers have changed as follows.
(Violin) Park Young-eun → Hideki Senko
(Viola) Daiki Suzumura → Yuya Mihokawa
(Cello) Makito Nishitani → Taku Matsumoto
Organizer: Higashiyamato Civic Center Humming Hall
Planning / Production: F Square
* Please be sure to read the notes *
・ This performance will be sold one seat at a time, but due to the situation, additional seats will be sold. Thank you for your understanding before purchasing.
・ Please wear a mask and cooperate with infection prevention measures when you come to the venue.
・ The event may be canceled due to circumstances.
Telephone / Internet [General / Tomo no Kai] 10/24 (Sat)
Counter [General / Friends Association] 10/25 (Sun)
* Please see the Official Site for details.
* If you would like a wheelchair seat, please call us.
Higashiyamato Civic Center Humming Hall 042-590-4414 (9: 00-17: 00)
You can see the original information(Japanese).