- Selectable seats
[The schedule has changed from November 15th (Sun) due to various circumstances]Overview
"Ayaka Sato Euphonium Recital Gives You the Sound of Healing Euphonium for YOU!"
Sunday, December 5, 2020
Doors open 14:30 Start 15:00
Higashiyamato Civic Center Humming Hall Small Hall
All seats reserved * Preschoolers cannot enter
General: 1,500 yen Tomo no Kai: 1,200 yen
* If you would like a wheelchair seat, please call (042-590-4414).
* If you apply for 2 or more tickets, you will be separated from the seats instead of consecutive seats.
You will be warned, but please proceed as it is and be sure to enter the reserved seat number.
Please check before purchasing.
[Caution] Please be sure to read it.
* As the situation changes daily, there may be cases where the seats are different from what was originally promised (additional sales of vacant seats, movement of seats on the day, etc.). We kindly ask for your understanding in advance.
* Refunds other than cancellation of the performance will not be accepted. Please note.
* Please cooperate with the new coronavirus infection prevention measures, including thorough wearing of masks.
* The number of visitors may be limited.
* The event may be canceled due to circumstances. Please note.
Now On Sale
* Please see the Official Site for details.
You can see the original information(Japanese).