Humming Hall History Lecture
Kamakura-dono and Hojo Yoshitoki
Saturday, January 29, 2022
Doors open 14:00 Start 14:30 Small hall
All seats are free
General: 1,500 yen Tomo no Kai 1,000 yen * Preschoolers are not admitted
Period witnesses on stage! A period witness who specializes in political history during the Kamakura period is the main character of the drama, Hojo Yoshitoki and Minamoto no Yoritomo, Yoriie.
Relationship with Kamakura-dono, the third generation in the morning, power struggle in the shogunate, etc.
I will explain the turbulent history of the early Kamakura period.
[Speaker] Koichi Sakai (historian)
* For wheelchair seats, please contact us by phone.
* Please take measures to prevent infection such as wearing a mask when you come to the venue.
* Refunds other than postponement or cancellation of the performance will not be accepted. Please note that.
(Released at the counter) Tomo no Kai / General 10/31 (Sun)
* Please see the Official Site for details.
* If you would like a wheelchair seat, please call us.
Higashiyamato Civic Center Humming Hall 042-590-4414 (9: 00-17: 00)
You can see the original information(Japanese).