Thursday, March 31, 2022
Doors open 13:30 Start 14:00 Small hall
All seats are free
General: 1,000 yen Tomo no Kai 800 yen * Preschoolers cannot enter
Humming Hall Lecture Concert Series. I will explain the history, structure, playing method, etc. of the Scottish folk instrument "Bagpipe", which is relatively well known in Japan, in more detail and in an easy-to-understand manner through the performance. Please enjoy it together with the performance.
Yoshiaki Gosha (Bagpipes / Story)
Amazing Grace, Scotland the Brave and more
* Songs are subject to change. Thank you for your understanding.
* For wheelchair seats, please contact us by phone.
* Please take measures to prevent infection such as wearing a mask when you come to the venue.
* Refunds other than postponement or cancellation of the performance will not be accepted. Please note that.
Organizer: Higashiyamato Civic Center Humming Hall
(On sale at the counter) Tomo no Kai / General 1/23 (Sun)
* Please see the Official Site for details.
* If you would like a wheelchair seat, please call us.
Higashiyamato Civic Center Humming Hall 042-590-4414 (9: 00-17: 00)
You can see the original information(Japanese).